This past weekend we celebrated Millies 2nd birthday 🎂❤ I can’t believe she is already two!
Happy Birthday Millie 🐾
We kept the party small just like we did for her first birthday. I tried to take some photos prior to the festivities because I was not on my phone during the celebration.
I saved the decorations we used last year and just used them again for this year. We had cheese and different crackers for an appetizer. Dinner was baguette sandwiches which consisted of ham, brie and mustard with a side of potato salad. Simple and delicious. We drank wine and celebrated our favorite pup. She got lots of presents!
The humans ate cheesecake for desert and Millie had a homemade cupcake with peanut butter. I will link the original recipe >> here<< but I did tweak it to make it work for me.
Peanut Butter Banana Cupcake
- 1 large egg
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup 1-minute oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- creamy peanut butter, for frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and line a cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Combine the egg, banana, carrots, peanut butter, oil, honey, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and oats in another large bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool, then spread on some peanut butter.
Sharing the link to the party supplies, if your interested. Link here >>Dog Birthday Party Supplies<<